March 15, 2019
Tips To Help You Sell Online
What is the best way to swap your items for space? Our Kentwood MI self storage is a practical option to keep all your belongings in order. Cleaning out the house in time for spring or just want to get organized? A-1 36th Street Self Storage has tips to help you sell online!
Our storage space can keep your products safe until it is time for the final sale. Learn what it takes to get your items noticed!
What to Sell Online
- Attention college students! Sell your school supplies to another student taking the same course as you after the semester. Online sites are a great way to save when purchasing books for school and make it easy to sell books back.
- Still have your video game system from when you were little? Sell it online!
- If you plan on updating your furniture before your next move, store it with us while you post online for a potential buyer.
Steps to Selling Online
- Put your product in the best light, to take good photos.
- Tell your customers about visible wear and tear and especially if it is in need of repair.
- Your description should include dimensions, and be geared toward appealing to customers.
- Meet in a public setting for the final purchase. This keeps both parties, safe online.
- If selling more in the form of a yard sale, be willing to negotiate.
Where to Sell Online
- Facebook Marketplace
- Let Go
- Offer Up
Find a safe place to store all your belongings with A-1 36th Street Self Storage. Kentwood MI self storage can be a solution for businesses expanding the online store or starting a side income by selling online.
Our Kentwood MI storage office also accepts packages for tenants. A-1 36th Street Self Storage has many benefits for online stores! Stop in to speak with us about minimizing your excess items.